Crimson Fronds

On a wet and stormy Florida evening, this palm tree brought a very warm and welcoming feel to the seafront in St Petersburg.

aDSC01941a

Linked to Ruby Tuesday.

About these ads
This entry was posted in Florida, Ruby Tuesday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Crimson Fronds

1. Margaret says:

Looks like ‘Fire at night’. Great shot. Do you live near Petersburg? Loved the bikes and the painted designs on them in a previous post. Also loved how you captured the London Eye loop. Have a great day.

• Debbie says:

Thanks Maragaret, glad you like them. No, I live in the UK, near London. But I was lucky enough to get a few free days after a conference in Orlando in mid-Feb.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 8:38 AM, Travel with Intent wrote:

• Margaret says:

HI Debbie Many thanks for reply. Can I ask you have you ever been to the London WWT? If so,is it worth a visit. The next time I am over on the I.O.W. (I live in N.Ireland) my friend Eileen and I were talking about perhaps going there.

• Debbie says:

Hi Margaret. No I haven’t but I’ve heard it’s pretty good. It’s the other side of town for me but I might get there this summer if we get good weather. I’ll post about it if I do. Whereabouts in N Ireland? My husbands from Belfast and his mum still lives there.

Sent from my iPhone

2. Margaret says:

Hi Debbie well isn’t it a small world. I live in Bangor which is just 13 miles from Belfast (half hour on train) to the east. Bangor is a seaside town. So perhaps you will be over here sometime? If so perhaps we could go birding for a day or at least meet up for a coffee. I am dashing now as I am going to the BIrd Observation island at Copeland. You husband will know where that is if you d not.. Please keep in touch.

3. magicalmysticalteacher says:

There’s a feeling of Christmas about this photo!

Red Corn

4. FireBonnet says:

Is there a red light coming up from below? It is truly warming… I’ve noticed some of the palms like this in my neck of the woods (so to speak) have spotlights lighting them from beneath, but I’ve only ever seen white. Very nice!

I would love your feedback:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s