Many thanks to Simona at Where Lemons Blossom for nominating me for the Best Moment Award.;
As always, first the rules:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable inMomentMatters.com/Award
Thank you Simona, for your fascinating blog and for the award nomination.
I have to say that I have been delighted by the welcome from the blogging community. I’m not sure exactly what I did expect when I started blogging, but I certainly didn’t expect to find this active community of friends and supporters. Some of the blogs out there are truly excellent; every week I discover new blogs that I have to follow, be it for their writing, photos, humour or just their sheer quirkiness.
So thank you again Simona, for including me in this award, and here are my nominees. I understand that not everyone has the time to accept awards, so no pressure to accept, just enjoy the honour.
- Xavi Geis at The Xavis’s Photoblog for his beautiful photos of the Barcelona / Tarragona area.
- Jayde-Ashe’s Paperback Blog for its interesting book reviews, worth reading even if you aren’t looking for reading inspiration.
- Strong and varied writing at the Bottledworder.
- A wide variety of photography, much of it from Australia, at Photographybycalliec.
- Bec at Clouds of Colour – she deserves the award just for this post.
- Nostalgic illustrations at Elephant’s Picture Book.
- Beautiful photos from Oregon at Northwest Photographer.
Thank you!! Sooo cool 😀
Thanks again – I found you and the award link! I enjoyed checking out the nominees. It is always a thrill to be nominated and I do appreciate it very much!