Parts of the story are missing on Fleet Street, London, March 2021
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own missing post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use etc tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
Thanks to everyone who gave us an urban view last week.
If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee now and go blog exploring.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Another Day in Paradise
- Carol at Light Words
- Cee’s Photography
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at The Day After
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Irene at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jez Braithwaite
- Ju-Lyn at Touring my Backyard
- Klara at Sliku Svoju Lyubim II
- Lady Sighs
- Le Drake Noir
- Lin’s Doodles
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Marie at Hops Skips and Jumps
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Philosophy via Photos
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Robert’s Snap Spot
- Sabine at Hinter den Tueren
- Salsa World Traveler
- Steve at A London Miscellany
- Sue at Words Visual
- Teresa at My Camera and I
- Tom at Beyond the Sphere
- Travels with Ali
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 4 July 2021
Posted as part of One Word Sunday