Arundel, West Sussex, December 2019
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own restoration post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Last week’s theme of ice brought us some real beauties. Most of us in Europe have been a bit short on that chilly substance this year, so the beautiful images have been most welcome. Special thanks go to Janet for giving us fascinating detail; to Jez for some great sparkles; and to Elke for a very tasty take on the theme.
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Alice at the 59 Club
- Carol at Light Words
- David Meredith’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at Lingering Visions
- Eklastic at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jesh Studio
- Jez Braithwaite
- Le Drake Noir
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- One letter UP
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Purple Pumpernickel
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Sue at Words Visual
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 23 February 2020
Posted as part of One Word Sunday