Verulamium Park, St Albans, Hertfordshire, early days of lockdown, March 2020
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own company post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some inversion last week. Special thanks go to Ken for a gentle inversion that adds character to an impressive castle; to Nicole for a humorous inversion; and Carol for a real beauty.
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Carol at Light Words
- Caryl Beach
- David Meredith’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at Lingering Visions
- Eklastic at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Getting lost
- Irene at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jesh Studio
- Ken at Pictures without Film
- Little Pieces of Me
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Misty Roads
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Tom at Beyond the Sphere
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 17 May 2020
Posted as part of One Word Sunday