Swimming pool at Olympic Stadium, Berlin, October 2019
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own olympic post. We should have had the Tokyo Olympics close to opening, but in this year of delays and cancellations, I thought we’d honour it with a week of olympic posts – as wild an interpretation of that as you like.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some drama last week. Big thanks go to Brian for a great array of natural drama; to Robert for some dramatic silhouettes; to Tom for his slightly ominous drama; and to Little Pieces of Me for the stunning equine shot.
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Bren at Brashly Photography
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Carol at Light Words
- Caryl Beach
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at The Day After
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Irene at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jesh Studio
- Jez Braithwaite
- Ken at Pictures without Film
- Klara at Sliku Svoju Lyubim II
- Le Drake Noir
- Little Pieces of Me
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Nuthouse Central
- Over 50 Travel Blog
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Philosophy through Photography
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Sue at Words Visual
- Tom at Beyond the Sphere
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 21 June 2020
Posted as part of One Word Sunday