Two men with cameras and Two men on a bench (by Giles Penny),
Canary Wharf, London, July 2021
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own opposing post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use etc tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
Thanks to everyone who gave us something in reverse last week.
If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee now and go blog exploring.
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Ju-Lyn at Touring my Backyard
- Lady Sighs
- Le Drake Noir
- Lin’s Doodles
- Living between two realms
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- One letter UP
- One Million Photographs
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Steve at a London Miscellany
- Sue at Words Visual
- Woolly Muses
- Writing Prompts and Practice
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 29 August 2021
Posted as part of One Word Sunday