Tokyo at night, May 2018
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own peep post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use the tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some flatness last week. If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee and go blog exploring.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Alice at the 59 Club
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Cath’s Camera
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at The Day After
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Irene at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Jesh at Living Between Two Realms
- Jez Braithwaite
- Ju-Lyn at Touring my Backyard
- Klara at Sliku Svoju Lyubim II
- Le Drake Noir
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Marie at Hops Skips and Jumps
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Robert at Photo Robert’s Blog
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Sue at Words Visual
- Tom at The Mansionic Perspective
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 21 November 2021
Posted as part of One Word Sunday