Marcelo Navona rushing across Piazza Navona, Rome, October 2019
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own rush post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some overlap last week. Special thanks go to Ju-Lyn for a fascinating interpretation of the theme; to Dawn for a great overlap of old and new; to Brian for a mix of classical, spiritual and cheeky; and to One Letter Up for beautiful simplicity.
And apologies if I don’t comment on your posts – I am having problems leaving comments on some sites, especially on blogspot.com
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Another Day in Paradise
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Carol at Light Words
- Cee’s Photography
- David Meredith’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at Lingering Visions
- Ecstatic Eclectica
- Eklastic at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Heart to Heart
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jesh Studio
- Ken at Pictures without Film
- Klara at Sliku Svoju Lyubim II
- Little Pieces of Me
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- One letter UP
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Purple Pumpernickel
- Ryan Photography
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Su Leslie at Zimmerbitch
- Sue at Words Visual
- The Blog of Hammad Rais
- Wanderlust and Wonderment
- Xenia at Tranature
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 15 December 2019
Posted as part of One Word Sunday