Piazza Navona, Rome, October 2019
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own rush post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use etc tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
Thanks to everyone who went below last week; some of you looked below, and others went below and looked above.
Special thanks go to Becky for an interesting story and some great street art; to Tom for sharing his splurges and splatters; to Brian for something that is about to go further below; and, to Klara for a talented and somewhat scary below shot.
If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee now and go blog exploring.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Becky at the Life of B
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Carol at Light Words
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at The Day After
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Emille at Living between two realms
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Ju-Lyn at Touring my Backyard
- Klara at Sliku Svoju Lyubim II
- Le Drake Noir
- Margaret at From Pyrenees to Pennines
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Marie at Hops Skips and Jumps
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Nuthouse Central
- Philosophy via Photos
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Salsa World Traveler
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Steve at a London Miscellany
- Sue at Words Visual
- Tom at Beyond the Sphere
- Tom at Splodge and Splatter
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 12 December 2021
Posted as part of One Word Sunday