It is an award for bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers and it helps to highlight and promote new blogs and, of course, there are rules of acceptance
The rules of the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the award image to your post
- Share 11 random facts about you
- Answer 11 questions that the presenter of the Award has asked.
- Pass the award on to 11 nominees
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
11 random facts about me:
1. I blog at all hours of the day and night
2. I love learning languages
3. My idea of heaven is a cup of tea and chocolate out of the fridge (together)
4. I am a city girl at heart
5. yet I love a day walking or horse riding in the countryside
6. I like to spend part of Sunday morning in a coffee shop reading the papers
7. 3 cities where I feel at home: London, Barcelona, New York
8. 3 cities I haven’t seen enough of: Moscow, Hong Kong, Edinburgh
9. 3 cities I still have to visit: Shanghai, Kiev, New Orleans
10. I love reading
11. and I do judge a book by its cover
Answers to the 11 questions from Linda
1. If you could be an animal, what type of animal would you be? Donkey
2. What is your favorite food? Cake
3. What is your favorite TV show? Tough one, I don’t watch much tv because I blog too much, but 2 from the past are Lost and Fringe
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Blogging. Oh, and cake
5. Link to your favorite recipe? http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1224/blueberry-soured-cream-cake-with-cheesecake-frosti
6. Best place you have ever visited? Can I cheat, please, and list several? Ok, I’ll keep it to 3: Barcelona, Moscow, Mexico City
7. What was your favorite childhood tv or book character? Jo in Little Women
8. What is your most recent good deed? Baked cakes for charity
9. If you could only take two things with you from your home, what would they be? People aside, photo albums and an armful of dresses
10. What is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to you? That is too hard! – every day brings something exciting. Can I stick to the most exciting thing last week? – I saw Robin van Persie in a restaurant.
11. If you could turn back time, what would that time be? I like where/when I am now.
1. Maxine at http://maxislove.wordpress.com/
2. My Little Moments at http://nuresma.wordpress.com/
3. For unusual facts, especially linguistic ones, http://wowlookthat.wordpress.com/
4. London Caffeine at http://londoncoffeeblog.com/
5. Taste Play Travel: http://tasteplaytravel.wordpress.com/
6. Basanta con B at http://basantaconb.wordpress.com/
7. Great photos at http://jusanschaises.wordpress.com/
8. Beautiful illustrations at http://www.foxandcomet.blogspot.co.uk/
9. A postcard collection at http://nolandatsai.wordpress.com/
10. Cross stitch at http://crossedthreads.wordpress.com/
11. Language and other aspects of expat life in Mexico at http://howdoyousaytacoinspanish.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/manana/
11 questions for my nominees:
1. Why do you blog?
2. Give us a travel tip for your home town or country.
3. Link to your favorite recipe?
4. What is your favourite book?
5. What was the last book you bought or borrowed?
6. Better to travel or to arrive?
7. Cash or credit card?
8. Book or Kindle?
9. Train or plane?
10. City or countryside?
11. Give one piece of advice to new bloggers.