Kind and thoughtful eyes are watching us
And now he is winking at us!
Tower Bridge Engine Room, London, January 2020
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own pareidolia post. I’m hoping that “the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern” will give us all inspiration to hunting down or create an image this week. Let’s have fun!
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some communication last week. Something we are going to be so reliant on as the weeks progress. Special thanks this week go to Brian for a great story; Caryl for gentle beauty; Janet who has served us something of an overload; and Dawn for some beautiful antiquity.
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Another day in paradise
- A tale untold
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Carol at Light Words
- Caryl Beach
- David Meredith’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at Lingering Visions
- Eklastic at Pictures Imperfect
- Something to Ponder About
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jesh Studio
- Ken at Pictures without Film
- Klara at Sliku Svoju Lyubim II
- Le Drake Noir
- Little Pieces of Me
- Amy at Maranto Photography
- Margo at That Little Voice
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- One letter UP
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Purple Pumpernickel
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- TiongHan’s Blog
- Woolly Muses
- Zebra’s Child
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 29 March 2020
Posted as part of One Word Sunday