A pair of meadow browns in the evening sun, St Albans, Hertfordshire, June 2020
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own pair post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some distance last week. Big thanks go to Teresa for giving us some wonderful views across a range of cities; to Ken for a gorgeous panorama; and to Nicole for some peaceful emptiness.
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Carol at Light Words
- Cee’s Photography
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at The Day After
- Elaine at I used to be indecisive
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jez Braithwaite
- Ken at Pictures without Film
- Le Drake Noir
- Little Pieces of Me
- Lola Wi at Simply Beautiful
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Nuthouse Central
- One letter UP
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Purple Pumpernickel
- Queen Nandini
- Robert’s Snap Spot
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Sue at Words Visual
- Teresa at My Wanderings
- Tom at Beyond the Sphere
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 19 July 2020
Posted as part of One Word Sunday