Alongside St Paul’s Cathedral, London, March 2021
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own reverse post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use etc tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
Thanks to everyone who gave us a bridge or two last week.
Special thanks go to…
If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee now and go blog exploring.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Cee’s Photography
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Emille at Living between two realms
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Irene at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Ju-Lyn at Touring my Backyard
- Lady Sighs
- Le Drake Noir
- Lin’s Doodles
- Marie at Hops Skips and Jumps
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- One Million Photographs
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Robert’s Snap Spot
- Salsa World Traveler
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Steve at a London Miscellany
- Sue at Words Visual
- Tnkerr at Writing prompts and practice
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 22 August 2021
Posted as part of One Word Sunday