The Abbey Gateway (built 1365), St Albans, Hertfordshire, November 2020
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own open post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use etc tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
I am travelling this week, so apologies in advance for being slow responding to comments and visiting your posts.
Thanks to everyone who gave us closed last week.
Special thanks go to Cath for her ready to open; to Maria for her end of season approach; to Brian for his sense of humour; to Marie for her closed deal; and, to Robert for his striking interpretations of closed.
If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee now and go blog exploring.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Another Day in Paradise
- Bren at Brashley Photography
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Cath’s Camera
- Cee’s Photography
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Emille at Living between two realms
- Irene at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Ju-Lyn at Touring my Backyard
- Lady Sighs
- Le Drake Noir
- Lin’s Doodles
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Marie at Hops Skips and Jumps
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Philosophy via Photos
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Salsa World Traveler
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Steve at a London Miscellany
- Sue at Words Visual
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 26 September 2021
Posted as part of One Word Sunday