Below the pier at Saltburn-by-the-Sea, October 2021
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own below post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use etc tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
Thanks to everyone who sent us dizzy last week.
If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee now and go blog exploring.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Blog of Hammad Rais
- Carol at Light Words
- Cath’s Camera
- Cee’s Photography
- David M’s Photo Blog
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Emille at Living between two realms
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Le Drake Noir
- Margaret at From Pyrenees to Pennines
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Marie at Hops Skips and Jumps
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Philosophy via Photos
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Steve at a London Miscellany
- Sue at Words Visual
- Tom at The Mansionic Perspective
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 5 December 2021
Posted as part of One Word Sunday