London, December 2019
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own plastic post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some curve last week. Special thanks go to Jez for his Glaswegian curves; to Dawn for some wonderfully curvy steps; to Sue for tremendous arches. And Janet deserves a very special mention for bringing us some spam, from the spam museum!
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Carol at Light Words
- Cee’s Photography
- David Meredith’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at Lingering Visions
- Eklastic at Pictures Imperfect
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Irene at Sunshine’s Macro Monday
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jez Braithwaite
- Ken at Pictures without Film
- Le Drake Noir
- Little Pieces of Me
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Nicole at Une photo, un poème
- Nuthouse Central
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Purple Pumpernickel
- Robert’s Snap Spot
- Brashley Photography
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Su Leslie at Zimmerbitch
- Sue at Words Visual
- Wanderlust and Wonderment
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 26 January 2020
Posted as part of One Word Sunday