Figee crane at Maritime Museum Harbour, Rotterdam, February 2020
Welcome to One Word Sunday. It’s time your tall posts.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
It also helps us find you in the WordPress Reader, if you use etc tags OWS and OneWordSunday.
If you didn’t have chance to check out everyone’s offerings last week, the links are below. Why not grab a coffee now and go blog exploring for some evens.
- Aletta at Now at Home
- Babsje at Great Blue Herons
- Becky at the Life of B
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Carol at Light Words
- Cath’s Camera
- Cee’s Photography
- Dawn at The Day After
- Elke at Pictures Imperfect
- Emille at Living between two realms
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Pepper at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Isadora Art and Photography
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Le Drake Noir
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Marie at Hops Skips and Jumps
- Nuthouse Central
- Philosophy via Photos
- Robert’s Snap Spot
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Steve at a London Miscellany
- The Blog of Hammad Rais
- Tom at The Mansionic Perspective
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 20 February 2022
Posted as part of One Word Sunday