Barbican, London, November 2019
Welcome to One Word Sunday, and over to all of you to join the challenge with your own curve post.
To join the challenge, please use pingback by putting a link in your post to the URL of this post, allowing others to have the opportunity to visit and join the challenge. Then come back here and leave us a comment.
If you have any problems with linking via pingback, just add your own URL into your comment.
Thanks to everyone who brought us some change last week. Special thanks go to Dawn for a gentle take on money; Sandy for beautiful images of nature’s change; and Elke for a cosmetic change with a hint of linguistics.
If you didn’t have chance to check them out, the links are below.
- Brian at Bushboy’s World
- Carol at Light Words
- David Meredith’s Photo Blog
- Dawn at Lingering Visions
- Eklastic at Pictures Imperfect
- Englepip’s World
- Geriatri’x’ Fotogallery
- Hannah at Zebra’s Child
- Irene at Heaven’s Sunshine
- Jackie at JunkBoat Travels
- Janet at This, That and the Other Thing
- Jesh Studio
- Jez Braithwaite
- Ken at Pictures without Film
- Little Pieces of Me
- Maria at Kamerapromenader
- Nuthouse Central
- Pat at Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Photo Robert’s Blog
- Robert’s Snap Spot
- Sandy at Out of My Write Mind
- Su Leslie at Zimmerbitch
- Sue at Words Visual
- Woolly Muses
Copyright Debbie Smyth, 19 January 2020
Posted as part of One Word Sunday